Crisis is a part of life. Crisis is not a matter of "if it happens" but "when it happens." More importantly, how we respond to crisis is what matters most.
Y&Y has the unique opportunity to engage with leaders and pioneers in all walks if life, including the health and fitness industry. During our partnership with Gold's Gym, we both learned and instilled onto others the importance of mental and physical health. Stress undercuts our balance by undermining our mental and physical well-being.
Just realize that you're not alone, and help is always near. Elevate yourself above any roadblocks seeking to block you from becoming you. Stay strong, stay healthy and stay safe. Here are some suggestions to help you along the way:
- Indulge in Physical Activity (wherever you can, not necessarily at the gym)
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night
- Try self-relaxation techniques (consider taking deep breaths)
- Engage with others
- Find solutions to your problems calmly and in an organized fashion (consider writing down problems and their solutions)
- Learn to say "No"
- Rest your mind and body (always stay calm)
- Be thankful for what you have
- Remind yourself constantly that things can always be worse
- And most of all, Don't worry, be Happy =)