Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) is an essential fat-soluble vitamin that enhances calcium absorption, maintains blood levels of calcium and phosphorous and is known to play a role in regulating the immune system and blocking the growth of cancer cells.
- Niacin was the third B vitamin to be discovered; hence, it is referred to as vitamin B3. Studies have shown that niacin can boost levels of good HDL cholesterol and lower triglycerides, high concentrations of which in the blood can lead to elevated risk of stroke.
- Vitamin B6, also called pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that helps form chemicals that transmit signals in the brain. Vitamin B6 deficiency is known to cause various health problems affecting the nervous system.
- Folic Acid is a form of water-soluble B vitamin included in various foods such as bread, cold cereals and pasta. Folic acid is used to improve memory and to reduce signs of aging.
- Vitamin B-12, a vitamin found in proteins such as meat and fish and in dairy foods, is a central source of our daily energy.
- Malic Acid is a naturally occurring organic compound found in fruits. Malic Acid is also taken as a food supplement for its general health benefits.
- Glucuronolactone, a naturally occurring component produced by the metabolism of glucose in the human liver, is widely used to combat fatigue.
- Caffeine Anhydrous, extracted from natural coffee beans and tea leaves, provides all of coffee’s benefits, which include improved cognition, increased body coordination and appetite suppression. Water is removed from caffeine to make it “anhydrous” (0.5% water), in turn, more concentrated and potent via its ability to allow the body to absorb the caffeine more readily.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract is extracted from the Panax ginseng plant and is a central natural ingredient. Often referred to as a general well-being medication for its ability to improve various body systems, the Panax ginseng plant is used to improve cognition, concentration, memory, work efficiency, physical stamina and athletic endurance.
- Eleuthero Root Extract is extracted from Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Eleuthero Ginseng or Siberian Ginseng. Our energy shots combine Eleuthero Ginseng with Panax Ginseng to maximize the benefits of ginseng, which is widely known to not only effectively combat fatigue and provide health benefits but is also known to enhance the immune system and to improve the body’s response to stress.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract is used to increase alertness, prevent cancer and lower cholesterol. Also, scientific studies have shown that green tea consumption can lead to higher metabolism and weight loss.
- L-tyrosine, a naturally occurring amino acid produced in the human body, is used to build proteins. L-tyrosine is known to fight stress, depression and fatigue; and it can also reduce blood pressure and increase cognitive performance and endurance.
- Alpha GPC is a water-soluble nutrient compound found in the brain and is known to improve memory, thinking ability and learning.
- Monk Fruit is a melon-like fruit found indigenously and almost exclusively in southeast Asia and is used to naturally sweeten our energy shots without any calories. The fruit's compounds serve as antioxidants that benefit the human body in many ways, which include combating obesity and providing protection from heart disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.